Friday, June 24, 2011

silhouettes of animals

images Safari and Zoo Animals silhouettes of animals. wild animals silhouettes.
  • wild animals silhouettes.


  • rockstart
    05-24 08:49 PM
    The point is what did we lose by calling. It took us a call which any way is free. Took 2-3 minutes of our time which other wise we were not planning to use in any other better activity. So even if the campaign fails ( I pray it does not) still we havent lost finacially or in any way. Atleast it brought so many people together to do something constructive. Made people understand how a bill works in senate.

    To your other point that senetors do not care about non voters then then the only other way is lobbying and paying for campaign funds. Can we do that the answer is plain NO. Most people on H1B are working for blod sucking consultants who pa them far less than what they deserve. How much can they contribute financially if they have dependent wife an kid here and parents in home country. Add to this the job insecurity in current market and there is no guarranty that paying one time will bring any results. Least this way every one contributes.




    wallpaper wild animals silhouettes. silhouettes of animals. animals silhouettes
  • animals silhouettes


  • gcformeornot
    07-02 07:53 AM
    leave my indian employer soon. they are saying they have 90 days notice period.... which was set from india. I work in ohio which has "employment at will" law... I am not going to serve the full notice period..... but if they deduct any money..... I am going fight like hell.... planning to complain to DOL and state govt office......I will keep updated on what happens....




    silhouettes of animals. of 13 animals silhouette
  • of 13 animals silhouette


  • learning01
    04-07 11:56 AM
    via Visa card. This is not the first time I am contributing.
    For IV team to track receipt, here is my confirmation #
    1888-2418-4440-8828.

    I request others, particularly new members to do the same. Basic pledge suggestion, to each of us:
    because we are scattered, we cannot mobilize numbers for a street march with placards. Let me do at least one contribution of USD 100.




    2011 animals silhouettes silhouettes of animals. Beaver Silhouette. Animal Clip
  • Beaver Silhouette. Animal Clip


  • overhere
    07-18 12:56 PM
    I am not sure if that is going to be an advantage since my PD was not current in JUNE

    who knows? immigrantconnect.com reported that they heard that some applications were approved in june even when the pd wasn't current in that month. i wouldn't worry about it.



    more...

    silhouettes of animals. Hundred silhouettes of wild
  • Hundred silhouettes of wild


  • arsh007
    02-01 06:19 PM
    I have worked for some of the big Indian IT companies including HCL Technologies and Satyam and can tell you all that these companies are the most screwed up companies in terms of bringing in H1 and L1s from India and paying them peanuts for salaries. For example Satyam and TCS here in St Louis have a large outsourcing deal with Citigroup. There are about 50-60 Satyam Engineers here on H1 and L1 visas being paid around $45,000 per month+Benefits which is just about the Labor prevailing wage in this area.

    Talk about rotten Desi companies and even the bigger players are not far behind in trying to suppress wages for Engineers and bending rules in lots of instances to bring in a flood of L1s/H1s from India to work on onsite projects.




    silhouettes of animals. Animal Silhouettes
  • Animal Silhouettes


  • vine93
    09-17 11:59 AM
    Which Link you guys following

    CSPAN Mr. Hoyer speaking

    CSPAN2 Idle

    CSPAN3 Mrs. Bair speaking



    more...

    silhouettes of animals. animal vector silhouettes
  • animal vector silhouettes


  • bobgc
    01-01 08:15 AM
    Attended Interview on Dec 12,
    Visa Stamped on Dec 17
    Got the passport on Dec 20th.




    2010 of 13 animals silhouette silhouettes of animals. Safari and Zoo Animals
  • Safari and Zoo Animals


  • axp817
    03-31 11:25 AM
    USCIS could be making a determination that the 140's company is now revoking were approved iun error and people are not eligible for ac21.


    If it is determined that that is indeed why they (USCIS) denied a certain 485, and then the applicant proceeds to hire/seek the help of competent lawyers and accounting professionals (I�m not naming anyone here :)) to file an MTR where the old employer�s ability to pay for that particular employee (from the time of filing the labor until the employee left the old employer/submitted AC21 documents) is demonstrated via the employee's W-2s, do you think the applicant has a chance to get the 485 re-instated?

    I'll keep everyone posted of what happens to this case.

    Thanks, highly appreciated, as always.



    more...

    silhouettes of animals. Farm animal silhouette
  • Farm animal silhouette


  • shankar_thanu
    07-18 05:27 PM
    I saw some postings saying that USCIS can assume the name check is done and is OK if FBI does not get back in 6 months and thats how they managed to approve all those cases in June, is this correct?




    hair Beaver Silhouette. Animal Clip silhouettes of animals. African animal silhouettes
  • African animal silhouettes


  • B3NKobe
    06-08 09:09 AM
    ben, you still want to wait until the 30th?
    Iv got so many entries for this comp, Im starting to think ill have to cut the dead line short? I can always make a new iPod Skin battle later on as im sure people enjoyed it.

    What do people think? end the battle now or wait till 30th?



    more...

    silhouettes of animals. Animal Silhouette Clipart
  • Animal Silhouette Clipart


  • GCAmigo
    02-06 11:40 AM
    So How come all we hear from the core team is requests for contribution?
    & you have the answer 2 ur question..




    hot Hundred silhouettes of wild silhouettes of animals. Animals
  • Animals


  • rockstart
    06-11 09:46 AM
    Since they will be a party to this along with you it is better you talk to them and make sure they assist you properly. Also was your insurance at that time conforming to state minimum requirements if that is the case then you can breathe easy since you had done everything that law asked you to do so hopefully there is no criminal case against you. Worst if court ask's you to pay financially you can declare bankruptcy and minimize the impact. I am sure that does not affect GC. But rather than forum you need a good attorney to talk to. Make sure who ever you select to talk to about this accident case you arrange a meeting between this lawyer and your immigration lawyer so that both are well aware of situation.



    more...

    house animals silhouettes silhouettes of animals. Art Silhouettes of Animals
  • Art Silhouettes of Animals


  • ksrk
    04-16 08:29 PM
    My attorney received the RFE yesterday (just under a week after the email notification) (and I haven't received anything directly yet).

    They wanted copies of the original I-485 and G325A forms (for both my wife and me), filed in Aug. '07, signed again.
    Nothing changed or updated, just our signatures above the "signatures" the attorney/representative put in the original forms for us, in 2007.

    Hopefully this is all they want and not more once they receive this...fingers crossed, not holding breath! :)




    tattoo Animal Silhouettes silhouettes of animals. Animal Graphics for Metal
  • Animal Graphics for Metal


  • satyasaich
    01-29 08:49 PM
    What you said was absolutely correct. However most of the times the delays caused in big companies are due to various layers of communications as well as approvals.
    I'm a live example of how i lost the opportunity to file 485 before Dec31/2004 for EB3 category, just because of unnecessary (so called) procedural delays
    NOw, this new rule in place will certainly prompt for good changes in the big companies if they truly want to sponser GC
    Yes, they must act in a timely manner. one way to do is HR should get all the necessary approvals from managers / directors so that they don't lose time. Secondly my observation is there is always a substanial delay at Attorney's office(few exceptions are there) to prepare the paperwork.



    I dont think companies are really geared to file for 140 within 45 days of labor approval.

    Most of the companies take 4-6 weeks to just send the documents the lawyers request for filing 140. Then the lawyers, most likely forget something and request more documents. It takes another 2 weeks for company to send those.

    All in all, on average I think companies need 3 months after approved labor to be ready to Fedex that 140 petition. No malicious intent on the part of employer, its just how things are. 45 days is going to make things difficult for many companies and many of the lazy, slow, procrastinating law firms.



    more...

    pictures animal vector silhouettes silhouettes of animals. of animal silhouettes.
  • of animal silhouettes.


  • snram4
    01-17 12:11 PM
    The response is expected. Unless IV core members support nothing will move. Many similar threads came and go in past. IV is giving critical updates only to Donor members. So only donor members will know what is happening. Others will not know anything and will not have any direction. That may be one of the reason for poor response for these kinds of polls. If majority of the members are donors then that will be effective.
    Count me in as well. This memo is completely discriminatory and will do more harm than good. It is surprising that very few are willing to come forward and fight this abuse. I am sure that there are hundreds of affected members and a collective effort will help us all.




    dresses Animals silhouettes of animals. Animal Silhouettes Vector
  • Animal Silhouettes Vector


  • insbaby
    07-19 05:40 AM
    My lawyer sent me the fedex tracking sheet for the I-485 package sent to:

    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508

    I did not see any PO Box on the Fedex tracking sheet. I am not sure if she put the PO Box on the shipping label or not??

    Is it a big deal?? Will my application be accepted.

    Please help
    Edit/Delete Message

    Thats why it was sent to the PHYSICAL ADDRESS of USCIS.



    more...

    makeup Farm animal silhouette silhouettes of animals. animals silhouettes
  • animals silhouettes


  • garamchai2go
    12-18 08:54 AM
    Is this situation only in Chennai consulate or in all consulates in general? I have not heard of any trouble at other consulates. I am taking an appointment this week and will choose a consulate that may work faster (Delhi or Cal).

    Any feed back will be appreciated.

    vfs received my passport today i.e., Dec 18th. Dec 6th 1400 hrs was the H1b appointment.

    Here's an extract from Mr.Aytes
    >>>
    PIMS (Petition Information Management System)

    Under PIMS, every consul must see information of an I-129 petition on the system before issuing a visa. As background information, we reproduce the following from an advisory on AILA Infonet:


    �Under PIMS, I-129 petitions requesting consular notification as the procedural benefit are sent to KCC (Kentucky Consular Center) after approval. KCC enters key data from the petition into PIMS and scans in key documents such as I-129 form, employer support letter, and identification documents of beneficiary. KCC also performs some database checks looking for evidence of fraud, violations, or other adverse history and records (including from SEVIS) and records its findings in PIMS. When a post is ready to grant a visa based on a petition (and apparently this includes derivatives), it must confirm the petition in PIMS before issuance. DOS knows that USCIS has not been sending change of status or extension of stay petitions to KCC at all, and we expect that interagency discussions are underway about changing that. We know also that even some consular notification petitions have not been sent to KCC. Any petition not sent to KCC will not show up in PIMS, and there may be other reasons why a petition sent to KCC does not show up in PIMS. When a post does not find a petition in PIMS, it must email to KCC, which unlike posts has direct access to USCIS' CLAIMS3 system where USCIS records petition approvals. KCC will record the fact of the petition approval and any other information it chooses, and when posts check PIMS they can find the information on which visa approval can be based. But until the post sees the petition in PIMS, the visa cannot be granted.�


    Mr. Aytes acknowledged that PIMS caught consuls by surprise. Every client must be warned of a wait of 2-4 working days before being issued a visa at an overseas consular post. It is likely that an I-129 petition filed as a change or extension of status will result in further delays as USCIS does not send information on those petitions to the KCC.
    >>>




    girlfriend Animal Graphics for Metal silhouettes of animals. Female Silhouettes. Animals
  • Female Silhouettes. Animals


  • abhijitrajan
    07-17 07:31 AM
    Thanks for editing. signed.

    Abhijit, you are correct about the quotation marks. Unfortunately I had to create a new petition since I couldn't modify the old one as it was already signed. I guess I messed up and overstated certain things in the old petition.
    Sincere apologies. Please sign new petition.

    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs




    hairstyles Animal Silhouette Clipart silhouettes of animals. Download Dog silhouettes free
  • Download Dog silhouettes free


  • hyddsnr
    05-01 03:10 PM
    No dude, its not 6 months, it more like 15 years...tough crap dude..you are now a bonded slave....:-(


    Hi,

    Looks like you are used to work as a bonded slave, and expecting same from others. Be a free bird at least after getting GC.




    smuggymba
    03-29 04:01 PM
    Alex

    I mostly get reds for being honest and stating the facts but that doesnt matter. I have to agree with Nathan, dont get emotional, lets see how to get out of this mess. As you stated, your employer didnt invite you, the only thing he should have done that he didnt do was recalled your petition when it became effective. He will get away with a warning and a small fine unless he has done the same as a pattern.

    You can get him in real trouble, (of course but only by doing damage to yourself) by proving you paid the money for the H-1 and I sure here too, you would have given him a check and he would have given a company check to USCIS and you are going to make life more difficult for you than for him as proving you paid the money for the petitionis going to be very difficult.

    This is the time to sit back and think what is your real goal. I guess, it was to come here and work hard and succeed not make life miserable for everyone involved. Trust me Honey attracts more flies than vinegar. Speak to your employers softly and try to find a solution. If you need help finding a job, I am sure there are plenty of avenues, especially with the market improving.

    Now dont jump into conclusions, that I am another consultant or work for a consultant. I am neither.

    HRP

    These crooks are intelligent - they take money in Indian rupees and deposit it in their account named after his/her mother. Difficult to prove you paid for H1-B unless you have a recipt/transfer record here in the USA.




    raysaikat
    06-12 01:01 PM
    I sort of disagree. In accidents like this, most often the person who will be ticketed will be the one driving behind, the reason being that in the eyes of the law the person driving behind should maintain safe distance from the vehicle in front of him even accounting for the fact the guy at front might stop suddenly. This is a lesson for people tail-gaiting too close�.

    My impression from the description of the original poster, , which could be incorrect, is that the first 5 cars were at a stand-still or barely moving (due to traffic jam or red light); the OP or the 6th car hit the line from the behind. It is not about tailgating.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment