
santb1975
03-13 08:49 PM
Do you belong to a state chapter?
if you don't can you please join a state chapter?
If a state chapter does not exist in your area can you form one?
Can you recruit new members to be part of state chapters?
Can you motivate newbies to be active?
Can you meet your Local Lawmakers and talk about your issues?
Can you make a contribution to IV?
Can you motivate other IV'ans to contribute?
Please put ome thoughts on the above and come up with Ideas?. If you need help please PM any of us and we will be happy to help you.
Sure. Like I stated before, I have been educating people about IV here for quite some time now. Let me know what needs to be done. If you all can share your experiences, I can work on it.
if you don't can you please join a state chapter?
If a state chapter does not exist in your area can you form one?
Can you recruit new members to be part of state chapters?
Can you motivate newbies to be active?
Can you meet your Local Lawmakers and talk about your issues?
Can you make a contribution to IV?
Can you motivate other IV'ans to contribute?
Please put ome thoughts on the above and come up with Ideas?. If you need help please PM any of us and we will be happy to help you.
Sure. Like I stated before, I have been educating people about IV here for quite some time now. Let me know what needs to be done. If you all can share your experiences, I can work on it.
wallpaper oil paintings of flowers

Macaca
02-01 02:38 PM
I am planning on sending some question so the Hillary Clinton Townhall. I will check in with the experts before I send them in
Clinton, Romney & McCain know about EB GC problems; they may not know some low level details. I don't know about Obama.
The questions are very very simple.
What do you plan to do about administrative delays (like labor, namecheck, ...)?
This can be done by the Prez alone!
What do you plan to do about the yearly cRap of 140K?
There is no cRap on F1. There is no cRap on persons hired. Why should there be a cRap on GC?
I-485 approval should mean GC!
This needs congressional legislation!
If retrogression drags then H-1B rules (like pay stubs etc) should not be applicable!
This MAY need congressional legislation!
Clinton, Romney & McCain know about EB GC problems; they may not know some low level details. I don't know about Obama.
The questions are very very simple.
What do you plan to do about administrative delays (like labor, namecheck, ...)?
This can be done by the Prez alone!
What do you plan to do about the yearly cRap of 140K?
There is no cRap on F1. There is no cRap on persons hired. Why should there be a cRap on GC?
I-485 approval should mean GC!
This needs congressional legislation!
If retrogression drags then H-1B rules (like pay stubs etc) should not be applicable!
This MAY need congressional legislation!

meg_z
02-18 02:17 PM
I recently went to South Korea and entered the US on the AP since I didn't feel that I had enough time to wait for my H-1B stamped in my passport at the US emabassy in Seoul. Before leaving the US, I consulted with my attorney on this issue and she assured me that my H-1B is valid as long as I file the extension and maintain terms of the H-1B visa.
Per your attorney, you need to file an extension. How soon does one have to file? Do you have to file one even if the current one is still valid for more than 6-month? Have you done so since your travel? Thanks in advance.
Per your attorney, you need to file an extension. How soon does one have to file? Do you have to file one even if the current one is still valid for more than 6-month? Have you done so since your travel? Thanks in advance.
2011 oil paintings of flowers

vsrinir
09-17 12:01 PM
Here is the link
http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
click on todays date.
It will pop up
http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
click on todays date.
It will pop up
more...

sanjay
10-07 11:41 AM
Well, it doen't make sense to buy any kind of property any where in universe now as they are all coming down. Some already had and some are near to the situation.
I agree with your point. So, wait for some more time. Right now most important thing is to hold your money tight. When you have a job market highly volatile, most important thing is to have money in hand for bad time (I pray to GOD that no one get to see this time).
I agree with your point. So, wait for some more time. Right now most important thing is to hold your money tight. When you have a job market highly volatile, most important thing is to have money in hand for bad time (I pray to GOD that no one get to see this time).

EZEkiel
06-04 05:49 AM
hey zelda, that aint crap just needs a little bit of work, as grinch above me said, try getting out your marquee tools and cutting out the shapes instead of using the eraser, that will give you the crisp lines you will want for the "pad" and the "screen" and try and get your image all the way to the edge of the ipod. then it will look super cool!!
[:ninja:EZekiel:ninja:]
[:ninja:EZekiel:ninja:]
more...

Robert Kumar
04-03 10:41 AM
whats your point?? He could be from anywhere!! How does that matter with his difficult situation??
Am I the only one who thinks like this.. correct me folks.
The guy who initiated this conversation came here nearly more than 3 months back, has just 5 posts but a ton of energy to fight with US employers. Starts a topic, and we are all getting diverted in posting in this thread.
I definitely support complaining against anyone who breaks the lawy, be it employer, or employee.
In this case the guys as he "claims" appears to have come here without employer calling him. And is trying to complain against. Who will be screwed up. The employer can easily say he anticipated, but no project no, so didnt get the guy to US, as its legally allowed not to get.
Again, I STRONGLY feel this thread, and the similar, are all in an effort to divert our attention. Just stop these by not bumping them, with our comments. Let mine be the last.
Am I the only one who thinks like this.. correct me folks.
The guy who initiated this conversation came here nearly more than 3 months back, has just 5 posts but a ton of energy to fight with US employers. Starts a topic, and we are all getting diverted in posting in this thread.
I definitely support complaining against anyone who breaks the lawy, be it employer, or employee.
In this case the guys as he "claims" appears to have come here without employer calling him. And is trying to complain against. Who will be screwed up. The employer can easily say he anticipated, but no project no, so didnt get the guy to US, as its legally allowed not to get.
Again, I STRONGLY feel this thread, and the similar, are all in an effort to divert our attention. Just stop these by not bumping them, with our comments. Let mine be the last.
2010 oil paintings of flowers

2ndJuly
09-17 02:21 PM
you mean LEGAL aliens...:)
well there is nothing like Illegal Aliens. Aliens need to have I-94 or paroled to land in US
well there is nothing like Illegal Aliens. Aliens need to have I-94 or paroled to land in US
more...

chanduv23
03-13 01:36 PM
I agree with most of your comments here. I am more realistic than most people here in the forums. So, I dont want all ducks in a row and world peace issues sorted out. Because, I know that is not happening anytime soon.
True, in a election year and with all the anti-immigration sentiments around, it is highly unlikely that something will happen in the near future. So, NO. I am not waiting to see some success, before I join the band wagon. When you started IV a few years back, I am not sure you envisioned this many members today. Inspite of having over 25000 members, the admin fix compaign only seem to have received about 10% letters. So, What are the other members doing? Why are they not participating? what is holding them back? That is a question for everyone of us. That is something, I thought every member should reflect upon. We have around 25000 members here in IV. But, we know for a fact that there are atleast a million people waiting in line. How do we reach them and how to get them to actively participate in IV action items?
Like you said, IV is a grass roots organization and it is up to the members to make things happen. But how? Apart from these action items for admin fixes etc, Can't IV have a membership drive? Get more people to join IV and contribute.
I know for a fact, that there are so many people here in Nebraska who have no clue about IV. I have been educating them when I get an opportunity. A Local Chapter could easily solve the problem. But, until now, I had no clue as to what is required to start a chapter. (Thank you Walking_dude). Answers to questions like this is what I meant by transaparency. Not the accounts or donations, as someone suggested in this forum.
Also, When I suggested about honarary payments to core team, I am not trying to belitte anyone in the team. I just thought, that you and other members of the core team should be compensated for all the efforts you put in. After all, these efforts and money you spend is going to benefit me and every other aspiring immigrant of this country. So, It was just a thought.
I will try my best to lay the foundations of IV presence here in NE. I would welcome any suggestions and comments.
It takes time. We all started out like you, in the Tri State Area, and in other cities we targetted grocery shops, distrubuted flyers in major events, had booths and out members tirelessly and selflessly worked and continue to do so. We see more and more members getting motivated as time goes and this is a good sign.
We have started off a lot of publicity campaigns like advertising on local radio, different sites, mailing lists, emails, invite a friend, free legal counsels, meet and greets and it just goes on.......
You are most welcome to take initiative and execute it and IV members will provide you all support u need.
Evey IV member can support IV in some form or the other.
I am personally glad that you are now motivated. Welcome to the band wagon.
True, in a election year and with all the anti-immigration sentiments around, it is highly unlikely that something will happen in the near future. So, NO. I am not waiting to see some success, before I join the band wagon. When you started IV a few years back, I am not sure you envisioned this many members today. Inspite of having over 25000 members, the admin fix compaign only seem to have received about 10% letters. So, What are the other members doing? Why are they not participating? what is holding them back? That is a question for everyone of us. That is something, I thought every member should reflect upon. We have around 25000 members here in IV. But, we know for a fact that there are atleast a million people waiting in line. How do we reach them and how to get them to actively participate in IV action items?
Like you said, IV is a grass roots organization and it is up to the members to make things happen. But how? Apart from these action items for admin fixes etc, Can't IV have a membership drive? Get more people to join IV and contribute.
I know for a fact, that there are so many people here in Nebraska who have no clue about IV. I have been educating them when I get an opportunity. A Local Chapter could easily solve the problem. But, until now, I had no clue as to what is required to start a chapter. (Thank you Walking_dude). Answers to questions like this is what I meant by transaparency. Not the accounts or donations, as someone suggested in this forum.
Also, When I suggested about honarary payments to core team, I am not trying to belitte anyone in the team. I just thought, that you and other members of the core team should be compensated for all the efforts you put in. After all, these efforts and money you spend is going to benefit me and every other aspiring immigrant of this country. So, It was just a thought.
I will try my best to lay the foundations of IV presence here in NE. I would welcome any suggestions and comments.
It takes time. We all started out like you, in the Tri State Area, and in other cities we targetted grocery shops, distrubuted flyers in major events, had booths and out members tirelessly and selflessly worked and continue to do so. We see more and more members getting motivated as time goes and this is a good sign.
We have started off a lot of publicity campaigns like advertising on local radio, different sites, mailing lists, emails, invite a friend, free legal counsels, meet and greets and it just goes on.......
You are most welcome to take initiative and execute it and IV members will provide you all support u need.
Evey IV member can support IV in some form or the other.
I am personally glad that you are now motivated. Welcome to the band wagon.
hair oil paintings of flowers
desi485
11-24 05:49 PM
this means EVERYONE should go with EAD
There are both advantages and disadvantages, but if you haven't consumed full 6 years of H1B, going on EAD has certain advantages.
There are both advantages and disadvantages, but if you haven't consumed full 6 years of H1B, going on EAD has certain advantages.
more...

azharuddinm
07-18 01:10 PM
Pd: Jun 2006
Reached Nebraska: 7/2 10:25 am
Rejected: Don Know
Ck Cashed: Not Yet
Name of the person signed: J.BARRRET
Reached Nebraska: 7/2 10:25 am
Rejected: Don Know
Ck Cashed: Not Yet
Name of the person signed: J.BARRRET
hot oil paintings of flowers

chicago60607
09-17 11:20 AM
Voting is completed in the house, soon everyone should be here
more...
house Including Porcelain painting

raj2007
06-15 01:00 AM
This is how it works. If you file for your 485 now, the next thing that is expected from you is to wait for the receipt, that would take 3 to 4 weeks. Then you will get finger print notice, that might come in three months time. Once you are done with all this then check the processing date of the respective service centre where you have filed your 485 application.
Now coming to the question of unmarried filers, if the principal aplicant's date of marriage is beofe his or her 485 adjudication of adjustment of status, there are two ways principal applicant file for 485 for his or her spouse. The spouse can travel to US on H4 and file for 485 or the principal applicant can do consular processing. Now consular processing is good for those cases whosw w PD is current but since retrogression can kick in anytime it is better to travel to US on H4 and file for 485.
Another important aspect is if you file 485, EAD, Advance Parole and you use EAD, you loose your H1 status, hence on EAD you can not bring in your wife. So unmarried filersn it goes like thisn you go ahead and fileyour 485, then go to your home country brng in your wife on H4n as you have aleast s months of time if NSC, TSC or CSC 485 processing is not current and it is hown 1 month for receipt of 485, three months of time for getting the finger print notice and you can postpone by another month of FP by rescheduling it to another month. So literally you have 4 to 5 months to get married and by that time the dates will retrogress again. So dont worry, just go ahead file your 485 and start looking to get married. But try to bring in your spouse asap so that you can file for your spouses 485 also till the time PD is current. If you are not able to file for 485 for your spouse and you have filed for yourself and whenthe dates retrogresses again when your spouse comed to US you would not be able to use EAD as using EAD nullifies H1 and H4 status. So desi consulting companies will keep on sucking your blood as you cannot change job using EAD. If you need more info on this let me know I have gone through this and waited for almost three years to file for my spouse I resheduled my FP notice in 2004 to get married by the time my wife came retrogression kicked in and waited till June 2007 to file for my wife. My PD june 2002 still waiting
This is 100% incorrect that you lose your H1 when you get your EAD. You can maintain both the status and use H1 for your employement. You can maintain the h1 unless you use AC21 to change job. Check with your attroney for your scenario.
Now coming to the question of unmarried filers, if the principal aplicant's date of marriage is beofe his or her 485 adjudication of adjustment of status, there are two ways principal applicant file for 485 for his or her spouse. The spouse can travel to US on H4 and file for 485 or the principal applicant can do consular processing. Now consular processing is good for those cases whosw w PD is current but since retrogression can kick in anytime it is better to travel to US on H4 and file for 485.
Another important aspect is if you file 485, EAD, Advance Parole and you use EAD, you loose your H1 status, hence on EAD you can not bring in your wife. So unmarried filersn it goes like thisn you go ahead and fileyour 485, then go to your home country brng in your wife on H4n as you have aleast s months of time if NSC, TSC or CSC 485 processing is not current and it is hown 1 month for receipt of 485, three months of time for getting the finger print notice and you can postpone by another month of FP by rescheduling it to another month. So literally you have 4 to 5 months to get married and by that time the dates will retrogress again. So dont worry, just go ahead file your 485 and start looking to get married. But try to bring in your spouse asap so that you can file for your spouses 485 also till the time PD is current. If you are not able to file for 485 for your spouse and you have filed for yourself and whenthe dates retrogresses again when your spouse comed to US you would not be able to use EAD as using EAD nullifies H1 and H4 status. So desi consulting companies will keep on sucking your blood as you cannot change job using EAD. If you need more info on this let me know I have gone through this and waited for almost three years to file for my spouse I resheduled my FP notice in 2004 to get married by the time my wife came retrogression kicked in and waited till June 2007 to file for my wife. My PD june 2002 still waiting
This is 100% incorrect that you lose your H1 when you get your EAD. You can maintain both the status and use H1 for your employement. You can maintain the h1 unless you use AC21 to change job. Check with your attroney for your scenario.
tattoo Sugar Flowers for Beginners

GCOP
08-11 01:10 PM
PD: October 2003
more...
pictures paintings of flowers and

kumarc123
01-11 01:33 PM
often i'm amazed by the knowledge of some of the posters here...... but more often i get a laugh out of stupid ideas that r thrown around...... for example u want something big.... want to send transcript..... blacking out the name...... if there is no name on the transcript..... how will anyone know if its genuine...... so u r still afraid of someone knowing u'r name... but u want to do something big....... that makes real sense...... if u know what i mean..... then u want someone else to do a rally....... r u going to come to the rally?..... how will u hide u'r personal information when u come for the rally....... maybe time to take out the Halloween nixon mask.... to protect the personal information/identity..... and for the hunger strike.... lets have someone with a nixon mask do hunger strike...... we could just say that its not me who is doing the hunger strike.... its president nixon doing hunger strike on my behalf....... great idea...... by far the best one ;)
You humor was not at all appealing neither it galvanized anyone. In stead of posting remarks, how about giving some constructive ideas? Or is too much to ask?
I didn't ask for hunger strike, as I don't know about any litigation problems associated with it. I did ask and I quote " To organize something big, like a rally"
February -- reason--- we will get free publicity by the media, as it would carry a different notion.
I look forward to your any constructive ideas.
Lastly personal information -- of your social security number and address-- hmh looks like didn't graduate from here. It is ok, quiet understandable
Thank you
You humor was not at all appealing neither it galvanized anyone. In stead of posting remarks, how about giving some constructive ideas? Or is too much to ask?
I didn't ask for hunger strike, as I don't know about any litigation problems associated with it. I did ask and I quote " To organize something big, like a rally"
February -- reason--- we will get free publicity by the media, as it would carry a different notion.
I look forward to your any constructive ideas.
Lastly personal information -- of your social security number and address-- hmh looks like didn't graduate from here. It is ok, quiet understandable
Thank you
dresses (Above paintings by Lani

hasil
05-08 10:59 PM
My father always take ICICI lombard insurance when he plans his trip to visit us. The key advantage is that you can get your premium back if you come back early. I hope that helps. :)
http://www.icicilombard.com/app/ilom-en/
http://www.icicilombard.com/app/ilom-en/
more...
makeup paintings of flowers by

sagar_nyc
11-03 05:06 PM
May i know what kind of decisions we are making based on different priority dates of members in EB3
Please Vote, this is one of the best way to know, where we stand. Make a lil easy in making further decisions.
Please Vote, this is one of the best way to know, where we stand. Make a lil easy in making further decisions.
girlfriend oil paintings of flowers
wandmaker
06-01 12:15 PM
Let us start calling and build a momentum.
hairstyles painting different flowers

RadioactveChimp
05-30 11:53 PM
eh I don't think so, it's just gonna be cool. I was thinking maybe a "jean jacket" design or maybe the "inside" to make it look clear. Those are both pretty dumb.
harikris
05-14 10:23 PM
[Mr. Brown] True. If the plan B/C is not up to par with plan A then it is definitely hard to move on. Plan A (GC) gives you a grand standard of living but Plan B (India etc.) gives you a first class citizenship plus a say in the society. It's not all bad.
[harikris] Plan B/C comes into play when plan A is logically terminated. That is not the case here Mr. Brown. The process should be fast enough not to allow a life changing event to weigh in on any individual to continue with an initially chosen plan or to abandon it.
[Mr. Brown] Given the passage of time priorities/drive should be geared more towards securing and making the best of what you have (home country's citizenship) rather than what you don't have (GC). Heck, even retirement based mutual funds work in that fashion (aggressive at first, conservative as time passes).
[harikris] Going by your analogy, most "young" folks do play it aggressive(risky) by following up on their dreams and when it is time to consolidate/secure, they are facing uncertainties that are not quite under their control. I can assure you that all their efforts are indeed geared up towards securing what they have worked so hard for all along. I am assuming home country's citizenship and social circles are a given and no extra-ordinary effort needs to be applied in those sectors.
[Mr. Brown] No offense but it comes out a bit narcissist like ... don't ya think?
[harikris] No Sir. I don't believe for a second that i am asking more than what i paid for or entitled to.
[Mr. Brown] See now ... everyone keeps talking about this deal that USCIS promised us. Either my lawyer didn't give me the fine print (where the time frame was mentioned) or USCIS doesn't promise a time frame to every applicant.
[harikris] I am referring to the statements that USCIS/legislators make when they come up with yet another innovative method to overhaul the system to speed up the process and efficiently tackle the existing backlog within a pre-set target date. We have to take their word for it, if we are to have any solid grounds for making a case against backlogs. We got to STOP taking their statements with a "pinch of salt" and "wink-wink" fashion because that would mean we have lost the fight even before we enter the field. We got to "help" USCIS and work with them so that they can help us.
[Mr. Brown] You nailed it. I completely agree with you and guess what this arrogance from USCIS will come back to bite them but it will be too late. How do you think empires that rule for centuries crumble in a few years? Empathy (or lack-thereof) can bring one down to their knees.
[harikris] Thanks. We surely don't want to wish the vehicle [USCIS] that is supposed to take us to our "destination" to crash fatally. Let's strive to put USCIS back on track.
[Mr. Brown] Nothing. As second class citizens (GC/USC or not) we don't have a say in this society. We give some to get some.
[harikris] Please, do what you can. Don't resign to such thoughts. Let's come up with a solution. There is no merit sitting idle. Let's start knocking doors in all earnest and some door should open for sure.
[harikris] Plan B/C comes into play when plan A is logically terminated. That is not the case here Mr. Brown. The process should be fast enough not to allow a life changing event to weigh in on any individual to continue with an initially chosen plan or to abandon it.
[Mr. Brown] Given the passage of time priorities/drive should be geared more towards securing and making the best of what you have (home country's citizenship) rather than what you don't have (GC). Heck, even retirement based mutual funds work in that fashion (aggressive at first, conservative as time passes).
[harikris] Going by your analogy, most "young" folks do play it aggressive(risky) by following up on their dreams and when it is time to consolidate/secure, they are facing uncertainties that are not quite under their control. I can assure you that all their efforts are indeed geared up towards securing what they have worked so hard for all along. I am assuming home country's citizenship and social circles are a given and no extra-ordinary effort needs to be applied in those sectors.
[Mr. Brown] No offense but it comes out a bit narcissist like ... don't ya think?
[harikris] No Sir. I don't believe for a second that i am asking more than what i paid for or entitled to.
[Mr. Brown] See now ... everyone keeps talking about this deal that USCIS promised us. Either my lawyer didn't give me the fine print (where the time frame was mentioned) or USCIS doesn't promise a time frame to every applicant.
[harikris] I am referring to the statements that USCIS/legislators make when they come up with yet another innovative method to overhaul the system to speed up the process and efficiently tackle the existing backlog within a pre-set target date. We have to take their word for it, if we are to have any solid grounds for making a case against backlogs. We got to STOP taking their statements with a "pinch of salt" and "wink-wink" fashion because that would mean we have lost the fight even before we enter the field. We got to "help" USCIS and work with them so that they can help us.
[Mr. Brown] You nailed it. I completely agree with you and guess what this arrogance from USCIS will come back to bite them but it will be too late. How do you think empires that rule for centuries crumble in a few years? Empathy (or lack-thereof) can bring one down to their knees.
[harikris] Thanks. We surely don't want to wish the vehicle [USCIS] that is supposed to take us to our "destination" to crash fatally. Let's strive to put USCIS back on track.
[Mr. Brown] Nothing. As second class citizens (GC/USC or not) we don't have a say in this society. We give some to get some.
[harikris] Please, do what you can. Don't resign to such thoughts. Let's come up with a solution. There is no merit sitting idle. Let's start knocking doors in all earnest and some door should open for sure.
santb1975
02-01 05:22 PM
I do think a lot of times that Hillary has a better handle of issues and she is very articulate. Billary (yes Billary) concerns me. I think it is going to be tough to be just Hillary and not Billary.She had a good answer for it last night but it is hard beleive there will be no Billary. I visit hillaryclinton.com more than barackobama.com :)
Obama definately is not as articulate as Hillary. However like many I want to see a completely new face as the democratic candidate. I knew Clinton's from when I was like 10 years old. They had their opportunity already and we have already tasted their approach. I am one of those people who is looking for a complete change. No clinton's, No Bush's, No Kennedy's. I am looking for young politicians to emerge through out the world.
Let's see how Super Tuesday turns out.
That is a cliche. Everyone says it without knowing the details.
Obama has very poor understanding of issues. He has no idea how to solve most of the problems.
Lot of persons (like you :)) like him!
Billary (oops! Hillary) knows everything. She takes some cheap shots which she does't have to!
Obama definately is not as articulate as Hillary. However like many I want to see a completely new face as the democratic candidate. I knew Clinton's from when I was like 10 years old. They had their opportunity already and we have already tasted their approach. I am one of those people who is looking for a complete change. No clinton's, No Bush's, No Kennedy's. I am looking for young politicians to emerge through out the world.
Let's see how Super Tuesday turns out.
That is a cliche. Everyone says it without knowing the details.
Obama has very poor understanding of issues. He has no idea how to solve most of the problems.
Lot of persons (like you :)) like him!
Billary (oops! Hillary) knows everything. She takes some cheap shots which she does't have to!
No comments:
Post a Comment