
vikki76
08-12 02:58 PM
Hmm..I take back my words..maybe it is notice date as exact term per USCIS is "receipt notice date".
Or in typical USCIS fashion..whatever they think best :D
Even I was wondering same thing- Notice Date or Received Date. USCIS website says Received date is taken into account while looking at service centers processing times.
Here is exact line-
"IMPORTANT: If your receipt notice date is earlier then the processing date shown, we suggest you call our USCIS Customer Service Office at 1-800-375-5283 for assistance."
Of course, I personally wish that Notice Date takes precedence as it is not our fault that one file just kept on sitting and in saga of moving dates and PD, each day makes a difference.
Or in typical USCIS fashion..whatever they think best :D
Even I was wondering same thing- Notice Date or Received Date. USCIS website says Received date is taken into account while looking at service centers processing times.
Here is exact line-
"IMPORTANT: If your receipt notice date is earlier then the processing date shown, we suggest you call our USCIS Customer Service Office at 1-800-375-5283 for assistance."
Of course, I personally wish that Notice Date takes precedence as it is not our fault that one file just kept on sitting and in saga of moving dates and PD, each day makes a difference.
wallpaper Bi-Winning” (Charlie Sheen

pritesh80
05-13 06:09 PM
If my wife who is an MBA finance from Mumbai, currently working as a corporate banker with one of the top 5 banks in the world comes to the US on an H4 & decides to do a CPA certification, can she work on OPT until the H1B quota opens up next year???
It will be ok as long as they give her an F1. Here is something from a website -
Eligibility for OPT
OPT must be in the field of your declared or intended major. The relation can sometimes be fairly loose; for example, a math major would often be relevant to a business job involving statistics, analysis of data, financial figures, etc. The determination is up to your employer, but they are well advised to be cautious. In case of doubt, it might be good for them to insert a mention in your offer letter subtly mentioning your major as being relevant to the job.
Your employment must be commensurate with your educational level; for example, cooking fast food would not be commensurate with a completed Business major.
You must have been in F-1 status at some point for at least 9 continuous months as a full-time student, not including high school. These 9 months can include summer vacation; one summer plus one semester might or not be enough. These 9 months can include time as a student in J-1, J-2, or other appropriate status.
It will be ok as long as they give her an F1. Here is something from a website -
Eligibility for OPT
OPT must be in the field of your declared or intended major. The relation can sometimes be fairly loose; for example, a math major would often be relevant to a business job involving statistics, analysis of data, financial figures, etc. The determination is up to your employer, but they are well advised to be cautious. In case of doubt, it might be good for them to insert a mention in your offer letter subtly mentioning your major as being relevant to the job.
Your employment must be commensurate with your educational level; for example, cooking fast food would not be commensurate with a completed Business major.
You must have been in F-1 status at some point for at least 9 continuous months as a full-time student, not including high school. These 9 months can include summer vacation; one summer plus one semester might or not be enough. These 9 months can include time as a student in J-1, J-2, or other appropriate status.

shukla77
12-19 03:07 PM
I contacted 10 of my friends to contribute atleast 20. Even if only 5 are my good friends and listen to me I will get something done. We all have atleast 5 good friends :)
Let us call our friends, & family memers to keep the momentum going. IV really needs your help...
------------------------------------------------------------------
You Can If You Think You Can! Do your best and God will do the rest!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Let us call our friends, & family memers to keep the momentum going. IV really needs your help...
------------------------------------------------------------------
You Can If You Think You Can! Do your best and God will do the rest!
------------------------------------------------------------------
2011 Jakk Frost – Winning Duh

skp07
03-07 10:54 AM
any updates yet about sending payment?
more...

thesaint
04-18 11:56 AM
Saint,
I am also in same boat!! no Communication yet eventhoug my company lawyer applied on 2nd april in MS quota with PP.
Which center you case went to? Mine went to California service center ( CSC).
Hope for best!!!
My lawyer and company headquarters are in CA. However, I am going to be working in a different branch. So, I am guessing that most likely my application is in CSC, since I do not have a formal notification from my lawyer as to where he sent it.
I am also in same boat!! no Communication yet eventhoug my company lawyer applied on 2nd april in MS quota with PP.
Which center you case went to? Mine went to California service center ( CSC).
Hope for best!!!
My lawyer and company headquarters are in CA. However, I am going to be working in a different branch. So, I am guessing that most likely my application is in CSC, since I do not have a formal notification from my lawyer as to where he sent it.

FraudGultee
04-17 09:07 AM
not a bad idea... but mind you they will be more for undocumented workers
more...

madhuvj
09-17 11:50 PM
Administrator2,
I know you guys have been doing a great job. I joined around july last year and have been a regular visitor to your site. Actually, I was just active on the thread that GCStatus has started. I dont think he ever used derogatory statements against any of the admin. Infact, he has posted for a help from admin on more than 4 occassions with out any proper response. Actually, If you look at this thread, it was some one else who had commented admins are on vacation and will not be back until july 2009. It was not GCStatus who said that. He just replied to that . He had no clue about what you guys are up to. So let us stop this leadership fight. Now that, you have clearly told you cannot hardwire that thread on the front page. Well, we cant do much about it now, since we are at your help here. If you think, GCStatus has said any thing bad about you, please can you post it, because i did not find any comments about admin.
Thanks
VJ
GCStatus,
We would like to pass the baton to you. Its not "my" website. You are free to take it. Kindly let us your a number to reach you and we will start the transition process.
Thanks,
BTW, no one is telling you the credentials, just letting you know that your rude posting about Admins hiding in a secret place is not appreciated. You cut-past one post, what about your other posts. Do you want me to post them here? Now lets get back to "ownership" and "rudeness" debate because it always turns out that way. You can say anything and if Admin responds, all of a sudden Admin is showing attitude, Admin is rude, freedom of speech, Ist amendment, Admins is dictators, Admins are like Hitler etc etc . Nothing new, we have seen this story repeat countless times.
And one more thing, you are busy and others have all the free time in the world. Is that right?
We never received any email from you. I think you mean 4-5 posts. We did not believe that there was merit in responding to your posts. There is only so much time in a day. We can not practically respond to most of the posts, even if we want. But as I mentioned earlier, not responding to a post doesn't give you license to be rude and then later call it a joke. Its not funny because we take this effort very seriously. Our information is in public domain and we are very much reachable. Whereas you have put in bogus information in your profile and we think that using anonymous handle, you are attacking this effort. With this effort we have developed think skin because we have heard a lot of times from naysayers. But sometimes, like today, we do feel the need to respond to needless attacks/nagging/poking.
I know you guys have been doing a great job. I joined around july last year and have been a regular visitor to your site. Actually, I was just active on the thread that GCStatus has started. I dont think he ever used derogatory statements against any of the admin. Infact, he has posted for a help from admin on more than 4 occassions with out any proper response. Actually, If you look at this thread, it was some one else who had commented admins are on vacation and will not be back until july 2009. It was not GCStatus who said that. He just replied to that . He had no clue about what you guys are up to. So let us stop this leadership fight. Now that, you have clearly told you cannot hardwire that thread on the front page. Well, we cant do much about it now, since we are at your help here. If you think, GCStatus has said any thing bad about you, please can you post it, because i did not find any comments about admin.
Thanks
VJ
GCStatus,
We would like to pass the baton to you. Its not "my" website. You are free to take it. Kindly let us your a number to reach you and we will start the transition process.
Thanks,
BTW, no one is telling you the credentials, just letting you know that your rude posting about Admins hiding in a secret place is not appreciated. You cut-past one post, what about your other posts. Do you want me to post them here? Now lets get back to "ownership" and "rudeness" debate because it always turns out that way. You can say anything and if Admin responds, all of a sudden Admin is showing attitude, Admin is rude, freedom of speech, Ist amendment, Admins is dictators, Admins are like Hitler etc etc . Nothing new, we have seen this story repeat countless times.
And one more thing, you are busy and others have all the free time in the world. Is that right?
We never received any email from you. I think you mean 4-5 posts. We did not believe that there was merit in responding to your posts. There is only so much time in a day. We can not practically respond to most of the posts, even if we want. But as I mentioned earlier, not responding to a post doesn't give you license to be rude and then later call it a joke. Its not funny because we take this effort very seriously. Our information is in public domain and we are very much reachable. Whereas you have put in bogus information in your profile and we think that using anonymous handle, you are attacking this effort. With this effort we have developed think skin because we have heard a lot of times from naysayers. But sometimes, like today, we do feel the need to respond to needless attacks/nagging/poking.
2010 Charlie Sheen Dance Song?

iOptimist
07-17 08:01 PM
I have no words to describe this achievement. HATS OFF IV!
more...

pritesh80
05-16 11:04 AM
Received receipt notice on 30/04/2007 which mentioned RFE mailed on 30/04/2007, however till date the lawyers have received nothing, does it take that long for the RFE to reach the lawyers??? its already been 13 days...Please respond...
I am having a similar issue. They have mentioned that RFE mailed on 05/04/2007 (4th May). I still havent recieved any letter from them. Anyone else in my shoes?
I am having a similar issue. They have mentioned that RFE mailed on 05/04/2007 (4th May). I still havent recieved any letter from them. Anyone else in my shoes?
hair Charlie Sheen - This Winning

jsb
08-21 01:29 PM
Are these RFE's genuine RFE's? I mean, some doc missed, improper or bad copy, etc? Or, if you changed job, or city where you live? Or, just to re-confirm your job offer? Just want a sampling of RFE where they appear to be non-genuine, for my education.
more...

indianindian2006
08-14 12:19 PM
All those ppl who received receipts can you please give us 3 pieces of data
1) Was there an LUD update on ur I-140 (Last Update Date on the USCIS.gov website)
2) What Service center did you guys file in?
3) Do your recept numbers start from LIN or SRC?
1)No LUD for me.
2)Filed in Nebraska,on July 02 at 11am.Signed by C Uhrmacher,
3)Receipt numbers recd for self and spouse for I485.I765,I131.Receipt dated 08/08/2007.All numbers start with LIN.
When I check my status online it shows a LUD on 8/12/2007 which is a sunday.
Hope this helps you.
1) Was there an LUD update on ur I-140 (Last Update Date on the USCIS.gov website)
2) What Service center did you guys file in?
3) Do your recept numbers start from LIN or SRC?
1)No LUD for me.
2)Filed in Nebraska,on July 02 at 11am.Signed by C Uhrmacher,
3)Receipt numbers recd for self and spouse for I485.I765,I131.Receipt dated 08/08/2007.All numbers start with LIN.
When I check my status online it shows a LUD on 8/12/2007 which is a sunday.
Hope this helps you.
hot Charlie Sheen rebounded in

tanu29
05-02 08:18 AM
Hey,
My lawyer had applied for my H1 for the masters quota on the 11th of April and I still havent got a receipt notice. I have had friends who applied after that and they got it.
I am getting worried about this. Mine was sent to the Vermont center. My lawyer assures me that my case has been filed but I am worried about it. Is there anyone who has had similar issues. Please do let me know
thanks
My lawyer had applied for my H1 for the masters quota on the 11th of April and I still havent got a receipt notice. I have had friends who applied after that and they got it.
I am getting worried about this. Mine was sent to the Vermont center. My lawyer assures me that my case has been filed but I am worried about it. Is there anyone who has had similar issues. Please do let me know
thanks
more...
house Charlie Sheen quot;Winningquot;

NolaIndian32
02-25 11:06 AM
What Sanju posted is not off the mark. And I agree with Wandmaker. The person who came up with this idea needs to PM or e-mail Pappu or Administrator and get some feedback if IV Core supports this. If you get the yay from Pappu, then form a small core group who will tacke the operational aspect of this idea and keep it moving forward. The "posts" need to be coverted to "actions". I am just speaking from experience having run a successful year long campaign with IV already. Best of Luck!
tattoo It#39;s A Winning Day: Charlie

waitnwatch
04-12 03:14 PM
hope you have received it.
more...
pictures The “Winning” song that Snoop

pr02
06-17 07:10 PM
I have a problem where my "Given Name" is entered as "<first name> <last name>" in my passport (India). The "Surname" is left blank. I have been in the US for 7 years now and it has never been a problem so far. I usually enter the "<last name>" in the last name column on all documents. I wonder if this will cause problems during the I485 name check stage. Any one here who can throw some light on this issue?
I realize that the question is a little weird, I appreciate any response.
Thanks
I realize that the question is a little weird, I appreciate any response.
Thanks
dresses It#39;s not known if Sheen will

srini1976
09-07 10:48 PM
Isn�t it odd that the timing of your rally coincides with the introduction of the Strive act?
Granted you scored a point when you were allowed to file for employment authorization this July. If your one rally worked, do you really think other rallies will work too? The world of politics is driven by numbers; you do not have enough numbers to get any lawmaker interested. So wake up Macacas, admit it, you all are bunch of losers.
So far as the skills are concerned, you have been harping on the theme that you are highly skilled? If the definition of highly skilled is a mere undergrad degrees then 75% of Adult Americans are highly skilled. I bet not even 5% of you have PHDs and you call yourself highly skilled. Huhhh
And this for the leadership of your organization: You are wasting your time. If you are so desperate to get green cards contact me. We will see what we can do� One thing I believe though is this country needs people with leadership skills and not so called "Highly Skilled". So I will be more than happy to work with you. I am sure you have my e-mail address. At the least, I can help make the process faster for you, if so called visa numbers are available.
Who the heck are you? How skilled are you and what leadership skills do you have? Cut the crap! Take a chill pill...........
Remember.....After all each and every drop makes the ocean and without each drop the mighty ocean is weak...Each drop shall become as a boundless sea..and that is IV..who are you to talk about our numbers..IV's honest and sincere effort(s) will certainly be highly successful sooner or later...It is because of this fear losers like you visit our FORUM.
So Admit it, that you just dont have it in you to accept our EFFORTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Granted you scored a point when you were allowed to file for employment authorization this July. If your one rally worked, do you really think other rallies will work too? The world of politics is driven by numbers; you do not have enough numbers to get any lawmaker interested. So wake up Macacas, admit it, you all are bunch of losers.
So far as the skills are concerned, you have been harping on the theme that you are highly skilled? If the definition of highly skilled is a mere undergrad degrees then 75% of Adult Americans are highly skilled. I bet not even 5% of you have PHDs and you call yourself highly skilled. Huhhh
And this for the leadership of your organization: You are wasting your time. If you are so desperate to get green cards contact me. We will see what we can do� One thing I believe though is this country needs people with leadership skills and not so called "Highly Skilled". So I will be more than happy to work with you. I am sure you have my e-mail address. At the least, I can help make the process faster for you, if so called visa numbers are available.
Who the heck are you? How skilled are you and what leadership skills do you have? Cut the crap! Take a chill pill...........
Remember.....After all each and every drop makes the ocean and without each drop the mighty ocean is weak...Each drop shall become as a boundless sea..and that is IV..who are you to talk about our numbers..IV's honest and sincere effort(s) will certainly be highly successful sooner or later...It is because of this fear losers like you visit our FORUM.
So Admit it, that you just dont have it in you to accept our EFFORTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more...
makeup When Charlie Sheen launches

newbee7
07-05 03:06 PM
Order # FNM1317745
Deliver on: Tuesday
Jul. 10, 2007
Deliver to: Emilio Gonzalez
Business
US Citizen and Immigration Service
20 Massachusetts Ave Northwest
Washington, DC 20529
US
202-307-1565
Deliver on: Tuesday
Jul. 10, 2007
Deliver to: Emilio Gonzalez
Business
US Citizen and Immigration Service
20 Massachusetts Ave Northwest
Washington, DC 20529
US
202-307-1565
girlfriend Charlie Sheen - Winning Song - GatorCountry.com Swamp Gas Forums
kvrr
12-19 09:19 PM
Contributed $100 yesterday. Sent another $100 through paypal now. Trying to help reach the 50% mark today.
hairstyles Charlie Sheen#39;s “winning”

hpandey
11-11 12:43 PM
I know a lot of people have advised you not to go to the cops but I feel ( I have a young son ) that you should not let anyone who beat your 8 month old kid go unpunished.
I am not a lawyer but from what I have seen about this country justice is not denied . Local cops and Immigration are two separate branches of government . ( ICE enforces immigration issues )
If anyone had beaten my son then my H1b or GC or citizenship would be the last thing on my mind. My opinion - take advise from the lawyer right away.
You have made some mistakes by not checking for the nanny's references and other things but would you let her go scot free just so that she can do it to someone else's kid and maybe cause permanent harm the next time ??
I am not a lawyer but from what I have seen about this country justice is not denied . Local cops and Immigration are two separate branches of government . ( ICE enforces immigration issues )
If anyone had beaten my son then my H1b or GC or citizenship would be the last thing on my mind. My opinion - take advise from the lawyer right away.
You have made some mistakes by not checking for the nanny's references and other things but would you let her go scot free just so that she can do it to someone else's kid and maybe cause permanent harm the next time ??
cableching
08-21 06:10 PM
Original Poster should not have sensationalised this memo. If at all this 'news' is true -this may be just something so-called internal matter. Best interpretion of this 'news' is: They may have assigned available visa#s to approvable petitions just as they did before 2nd July07 bulletin, where people kept getting approvals well into Oct07.
So, ALL THE BEST to lucky ones who are 'pre-adjudicated'. How else you can explain Sep VB, which is yet to start from 9/1.
All I did was posting it in August EB2 India/China approvals thread about what I read and heard from an IO. Just to inform people. This visas are not available only for India/China and not for other countries????
If people think it is not appropriate, the admins can delete all the related posts and threads.
So, ALL THE BEST to lucky ones who are 'pre-adjudicated'. How else you can explain Sep VB, which is yet to start from 9/1.
All I did was posting it in August EB2 India/China approvals thread about what I read and heard from an IO. Just to inform people. This visas are not available only for India/China and not for other countries????
If people think it is not appropriate, the admins can delete all the related posts and threads.
sanjose
08-11 09:41 PM
WTF..... i'm so damn ticked off now.
Eb3-I has been just hung out to dry.
Everything else keeps progressing. Bullshit obama govt isn't doing squat for the immig reform bill too.
I'm fine with Eb2-I progressing, but shouldn't there be something to move Eb3 too. Its crazy to think that folks in Eb3 with dates of 2002/03 are still waiting while Eb3 folks from 2005 are now current.
because they spent those 2 years getting additional academic qualifications such as masters etc., you should have listened to your parents when they told you to study well.. didnt you play cricket then ?
Eb3-I has been just hung out to dry.
Everything else keeps progressing. Bullshit obama govt isn't doing squat for the immig reform bill too.
I'm fine with Eb2-I progressing, but shouldn't there be something to move Eb3 too. Its crazy to think that folks in Eb3 with dates of 2002/03 are still waiting while Eb3 folks from 2005 are now current.
because they spent those 2 years getting additional academic qualifications such as masters etc., you should have listened to your parents when they told you to study well.. didnt you play cricket then ?
No comments:
Post a Comment