Friday, June 24, 2011

dianna agron and lea michele gq

images Dianna Agron Lea Michele Gq. dianna agron and lea michele gq. Dianna Agron, Cory Monteith
  • Dianna Agron, Cory Monteith


  • pappu
    10-17 10:05 AM
    SA 3275. Mr. LEVIN submitted an amendment intended to be proposed by him to the bill H.R. 3093, making appropriations for the Departments of Commerce and Justice, and Science, and Related Agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2008, and for other purposes; as follows:

    At the appropriate place, insert the following:

    SEC. __. ANNUAL REPORT ON DELAYED BACKGROUND CHECKS.

    (a) In General.--Not later than 60 days after the end of each fiscal year, the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation shall submit a report to the congressional committees listed in subsection (b) that contains, with respect to the most recently completed fiscal year--

    (1) a statistical analysis of the number of background checks processed and pending, including check requests in process at the time of the report and check requests that have been received but are not yet in process;

    (2) the average time taken to complete each type of background check;

    (3) a description of the efforts and progress made by the Director in addressing any delays in completing such background checks; and

    (4) a description of the progress that has been made in automating files used in the name check process, including investigative files of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

    (b) Recipients.--The congressional committees listed in this subsection are--

    (1) the Committee on the Judiciary of the Senate;

    (2) the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the Senate;

    (3) the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives; and

    (4) the Committee on Homeland Security of the House of Representati

    This does not go far enough to solve the problem. A lot more work is needed to get an immediate fix to the problem.




    wallpaper Dianna Agron, Cory Monteith dianna agron and lea michele gq. glee gq lea michele lockers1
  • glee gq lea michele lockers1


  • jaihind
    01-18 09:28 PM
    We have to fight discrimination in any form. While we are for enforcement of law - arbitrary interpretation has to be fought.




    dianna agron and lea michele gq. agron and lea michele gq.
  • agron and lea michele gq.


  • BharatPremi
    03-13 02:08 PM
    There is no such thing as a CP and an AOS bulletin. There is only one official visa bulletin every month issued by the DOS's Bureau of Consular Affairs. The input for that comes from the Consulates all over the world who process CP applications and the USCIS which processes the AOS applications. But, both USCIS and the Consulates abide by the same visa bulletin which gives the cut-off dates for priority dates.

    exactly. People started to take pain to see CP dates that's why those terms appear loosely on this thread. ANd everybody here understand that... so do not worry.




    2011 glee gq lea michele lockers1 dianna agron and lea michele gq. Dianna Agron Lea Michele Gq.
  • Dianna Agron Lea Michele Gq.


  • santb1975
    12-03 03:01 PM
    But is this ok to do?

    Is this a legal option for a non profit? If so, I suggest we go for it!

    Here is one scheme I have been thinking about:
    1. Every week members donate any amount they like over paypal
    2. At the end of the week one of them is selected and refunded 2 times his contribution amount
    3. To make things interesting and ensure the scheme "helps" and not "hurts" IV: Change the selection process every once in a while e.g. One week you select the user who has donated an "average" amount, but next week you select the "highest" donor, in the 3rd week you select the "5th" name in the donor's list irrespective of his amount, and so on.

    e.g.
    consider the following players/amounts in a given week:
    user1: $20
    user2: $100
    user3: $10
    user4: $45
    user5: $25
    user6: $50
    user7: $25
    user8: $5
    user9: $10
    user10: $100
    ________
    Total: $390
    Divide by 10 users: $39
    This week's selection process: Select the "average" donor.
    Who donated an amount closest to the average? : user4 ($45)
    Therefore, refund user4 for $90

    What IV received in the process: $390- $90 = $300

    The other BIG question is: what incentive do people then have to sign up for monthly contributions, which is clearly the preferred way of contributing as it helps in planning and budgeting? The answer would probably be "bigger" prizes for those who sign up for monthly contributions!

    Of course... if only people realize there can be no greater incentive than receiving your Green Card sooner/ being able to apply for AOS any time after LC/PERM stage is cleared.... we would not have to care about all these fancy ideas!

    Too bad people can't see what is "2+2" until it is shown as 2*2*2 - 2^2!



    more...

    dianna agron and lea michele gq. Dianna Agron has just written
  • Dianna Agron has just written


  • belmontboy
    04-20 02:28 PM
    plainspeak saying this.....

    dude, ignore her.

    Why waste your energy arguing with her?




    dianna agron and lea michele gq. Lea Michele, Dianna Agron and
  • Lea Michele, Dianna Agron and


  • priderock
    05-24 02:01 PM
    Very good times for outsourcing even more !!! The Indian Tech companies must be VERY happy.

    Faulty Immigration Policy (FIP) : I am mighty FIP, I am going to decrease the H1 quota.

    Industry : Okay , well, what can I do :( , Well !! If worker can't come to work.... How about send the work to the worker ?? :) ...Outsource !!!

    Indian IT companies (IIC): We are glad to do the work. We have enough resources to ramp up and ramp down. we can send people on L1

    Things are going well for a while ....

    FIP : How dare they use L1s, I will make it very difficult to them. From now on L1 is tightened...Hehehehehe:D

    IIC: Okay I need people to go to US for knowledge transfer, understand the requirements and implement S/W , let me apply H1s enmasse.... else I may not get a chance..

    FIP : Errr , They are using all my H1s , let me tighten H1s even more, How about I charge $10000 for each person coming in. This must teach them (IICs and those out sourcing) a lesson.

    Industry : I cant find any body here, and it is expensive even to continue my employees who are on H1. I need to off shore more work. Hey IIC , I need some one here for understanding my requirements.

    IIC: Sorry sir, I cant send any one to US because it costs me $10K to begin with , and even if you are willing to pay that , there are no visas to any one. Gates of US are closed.

    Industry: Okay I will send Bill, Dave , Frank and Amy who are our business analysts and managers to India for a month, they will walk you through the requirements and come back again for testing.

    IIC: Okay , Indian Govt will be glad to give them visas.

    India : Good, Instead of my sons going to US and spend all their money there on cars, houses etc, they will earn here and spend here. Other industries are happy too :)

    Many years later .....

    Bill : Amy, we should get there quickly , there are big lines at Indian consulate. Hope we can get in today.


    ....................


    ............


    Hey, priderock ...getup ...its time to go to office.

    Priderock : Was I dreaming ? Good dream though :)



    more...

    dianna agron and lea michele gq. dianna agron and lea michele gq. Lea+michele+wallpaper+gq dianna agron and
  • dianna agron and lea michele gq. Lea+michele+wallpaper+gq dianna agron and


  • walking_dude
    12-03 05:29 PM
    Contrary to what most believe - Contributing is the easiest thing to do. Send some money and forget about it. And the most effective one too. Lobbying is IVs greatest tool to make changes in the legal system. If you still don't get it, you cannot get any law passed in Washington without lobbying. Whatever we do on the side is to help that effort.

    Volunteering is much more tougher. By volunteering I don't mean giving the next Brightest Unworkable idea or the daily-dose of rants on an online forum. Volunteering in my world (real one) means sacrificing personal time (with family) for the greater good of a community.

    Calling members, planning & conducting meetings, telecons, write letters to lawmakers and meet them, put IV booths in local events. In short, it's a thankless job. At the end of the day you're more hated than loved (ask Chandu)!

    IMO Volunteering and contribution are not separate. It's member buy-in. Either you agree to a principle or you don't. If you agree, you'll contribute as well as volunteer (when you can). If you don't agree, you don't.




    2010 agron and lea michele gq. dianna agron and lea michele gq. Dianna Agron Lea Michele Gq.
  • Dianna Agron Lea Michele Gq.


  • fasterthanlight�
    06-09 03:56 PM
    the chavPod!

    Haha that's sick!



    more...

    dianna agron and lea michele gq. Lea Michele and Diana Agron in
  • Lea Michele and Diana Agron in


  • unitednations
    03-31 11:09 AM
    So do you think they are going after AC21 folks as a scapegoat? I spoke to few people on this including lawyers and they say that "denials on 485" when 140 gets revoked is a common thing and usually the officer who issues the denial letter does not check and verify to see other details. Thats why they have to go through the MTR process.

    That was the case when uscis would send straight denial and then person would do mtr with ac21.

    the OP and the particular case I am talking about; they responded to the notice of intent to deny (NOID specifcally said person may be elgiible for ac21 and to give job letter, etc.); however they denied it after the response was sent. It would be different story if they denied due to job mismatching. However, that was not the case. They denied stating the 140 was revoked. Basically, this is a new type of denial and may be a shift in how uscis is doing things.

    I spoke to candidate earlier and he talked to the original 140 company. They told him that their h-1b's aren't getting approved (common issue right now with vermont service center for just about everyone) and that in the clean up they revoked almost 70 I-140's for people who had left. He doesn't know if it was in response to an I-140 query or not (uscis adds up cases frequently in rfe's on the 140). When companies revoke 140 to a RFE; USCIS could be making a determination that the 140's company is now revoking were approved iun error and people are not eligible for ac21. Now; if this was the case; uscis officer should have put this in the denial but they did not.

    I'll keep everyone posted of what happens to this case.




    hair Dianna Agron Lea Michele Gq. dianna agron and lea michele gq. dianna agron and lea michele gq. Lea michele gq, auditions dianna agron and
  • dianna agron and lea michele gq. Lea michele gq, auditions dianna agron and


  • vrs
    07-19 07:51 AM
    Contributed $20 using Bill Pay with more to follow.



    more...

    dianna agron and lea michele gq. Diana Agron in lea michele
  • Diana Agron in lea michele


  • furiouspride
    04-17 10:21 PM
    wow! you can't even ask your peers for honest feedback without being judged. :(
    Not being judgmental at all. This is a question that has to be posed to the HR department in the company and not to 'peers' on a forum. The profile says he/she is on EB2 and then he/she goes on to ask this

    "let me know if they have done EB2 with this scenario." WTF! :D While I'm not against getting your degree online or IGNOU but you need to at least have the acumen to geo-locate yourself it nothing else :D Other skills are far superlative and come much later :D




    hot Dianna Agron has just written dianna agron and lea michele gq. hair Dianna Agron - Lea
  • hair Dianna Agron - Lea


  • vdlrao
    04-16 11:14 PM
    what makes you say so ?


    its not only for IT professionals with Eng Degree



    Pheonix is one of the best available uni for long distance learning.



    Dont know what do you mean, as long as application is legal, confirming to law, it is as good as any other EB2 application.

    Please dont pass judgements and refrain from spreading wrong information as factual statments. only suggestions should be welcome.


    If USCIS is approving H1B/L1 applications, for any Software job, with a B.Com or B.A degree, then defenitely, it's a high time for it to change the rules for the H1B educational qualifications. I don't mind to port to EB1, if its accepting online degress, by getting a Ph.d deegree from a tri valley online university :D.



    .



    more...

    house GQ Magazine - November 2010 dianna agron and lea michele gq. Lea Michele GQ US November
  • Lea Michele GQ US November


  • ita
    08-11 01:06 PM
    Thank you.




    tattoo Lea Michele, Dianna Agron and dianna agron and lea michele gq. Dianna Agron - Lea Michele GQ
  • Dianna Agron - Lea Michele GQ


  • Leo07
    11-18 01:49 PM
    I'm thinking of buying Atlas America Comprehensive with $100 deductible for my Mom. It's coming out to be $991.00 for 6 months approximately.

    Friends, if you have any complaints about Atlas or much favorable things to say about other insurance companies, Please suggest me.

    Best!

    We recently got the Atlas America Insurance with 0 deductible and got two visits done for my father(chest infection). Got antibiotics prescribed, blood test done, physical checkup done. Went very smooth, no payments at all.

    Said that, someone who has tested a Emergency visit or a Specialist visit or an Intensive care visit should be able to give us a better idea of who fares better.

    Till date, other then a PCPs visit, I have not heard any good reviews for any insurance cos(agents).

    And then there are so many agents/sub-agents floating around, that even the genuine ones dont seem so genuine.

    We should have a AM/S&P kinda rating system for Visitors insurance.



    more...

    pictures dianna agron and lea michele gq. Lea+michele+wallpaper+gq dianna agron and dianna agron and lea michele gq. Lea; dianna agron gq magazine.
  • Lea; dianna agron gq magazine.


  • apple
    06-11 09:36 AM
    Thanks guys for the moral support and quick responses.

    More details are as follows:

    1. This accident occurred in 18 months back in CA
    2. We were going on high way and suddenly the car infront of me came to a sudden halt and as I didn't had any reaction time, even though I applied brakes I went and rammed into the van in front of me, which in turn hit the car infront (like a ripple effect) and totally 8 cars were involved in that collision.
    3. So at first we thought it is entirely my fault as I was coming at 50s and I rear ended the care which inturn created this ripple effect.
    4. But the actual scenario is, the van infront of me came to halt, as it rear ended the car infront of it and due to which the other car hit the one infront.

    So already one accident happened and I caused one more and as mine was a 11 seater and coming at 50s the impact was high and involved in 8 cars.
    All this happened within in mins or secs, I would say

    --> --> --> --> --> --> --> -->
    Myself car1 car2 car3 car4 car5 car6 car7

    In the above pictorial representation,
    a) car 1 hit car2 which in turn hit car3 (1st impact)
    b) Myself hit car1 again which ripple effected all the way upto car7 (2nd one)

    I was the only person injured and and had to be hospitalized with bi-lateral hip fractures and right knee fractures and was out of work for 4 months.Luickly my insurance covered most of the amount thats been charged(around 300K)

    Finally I recovered to a great extent and out of blue gets a lawsuit from the owner of car3 against myself, Car1 and car2.

    BTW, insurance determined that my fault is 80% as I caused the greater collision and they paid the property damages for all the cars involved.

    As per the lawsuit, seems car3 drivers spouse had herniated disc due to this accident and are expecting $200,000 for future treatment

    So they are claiming the following:
    3 milliion for : other damages(emotional etc.....)
    200,0000 for: future treatment
    50,000 for: lost wages

    Thats is what the story of my life :(

    Hope this gives u more details to provide me with more suggestions.




    dresses hair Dianna Agron - Lea dianna agron and lea michele gq. lea michele gq. dianna agron
  • lea michele gq. dianna agron


  • swamy
    12-12 09:22 PM
    However, as far as access to some information and benefits goes, this can be restricted to members. If you think this issue impacts you as severely as it does, why the hesitation to ensure something gets done about it, and get regular access to information and benefits without the clutter?

    jazz

    I guess you are talking about premium membership like wsj etc. I am not sure a free exchange of ideas can occur if we put our membership for sale by restricting access to some parts of the website. IV will lose some of its sheen and I am not sure the tradeoff in membership $ is worth it- dunno just doesn't feel right in the gut



    more...

    makeup Lea Michele and Diana Agron in dianna agron and lea michele gq. GQ Magazine - November 2010
  • GQ Magazine - November 2010


  • cooldude
    07-18 11:44 PM
    I-140 on 6/07 & pending
    I-485 arrived to NSC july-1st @10:10 pm
    status unknown.
    My lawyer sent me the fedex tracking sheet for the I-485 package sent to:

    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    850 S Street
    Lincoln, NE 68508

    I did not see any PO Box on the Fedex tracking sheet. I am not sure if she put the PO Box on the shipping label or not??

    Is it a big deal?? Will my application be accepted.

    Please help
    Edit/Delete Message




    girlfriend Dianna Agron - Lea Michele GQ dianna agron and lea michele gq. Dianna Agron Lea Michele Gq.
  • Dianna Agron Lea Michele Gq.


  • rangaswamy
    07-11 02:04 AM
    I have forwarded this within my company and also have made arrangements to send it to Cisco.

    i hope we make this a silent no-slogan protest.

    banners will convey our point.




    hairstyles Diana Agron in lea michele dianna agron and lea michele gq. Lea Michele and Dianna Agron
  • Lea Michele and Dianna Agron


  • svr_76
    06-14 03:11 PM
    Yes a new memo was issued in 2009 (After DHS confirmed that they have worked with FBI to reduce the response time.) Now since FBI claims that 90/95% of the requests are happening within 6 months. DHS/USCIS is not allowing automatic approval of GC is FBI check was the only peice pending and was pending for more than 180 days.




    h1techSlave
    03-10 06:50 PM
    I feel the same. I do not remember reading anywhere that 600K EB 485s are pending.

    The 600K+ number must include EB+FB




    Ramba
    10-09 05:24 PM
    Hi All

    I have been following this thread for the last few days and wanted to share some info. Hoping it would be useful.

    I entered the country in Jan 08 using the AP while I was still working for my GC sponsoring employer. Then in June 08 I joined another employer by transferring my H1B to the new employer. I did have the option of using EAD but I wasn't sure if the renewal will come before the expiry of current EAD. So decided to transfer H1 and my new employer graciously agreed to it.

    We did a premium transfer so got the approval in 2 weeks. Money does wonders (Almost like the proverbial paper weight with files). I confirm that the I94# number on I797 approval notice is same as the I94# number I got when entering the country in Jan 08.


    So this should be a good news for folks who are trying to do the same. I am in a different boat right now. I have to travel to India this November. I plan to return using AP. But now my employer is different from my GC sponsoring employer. Another issue is that I am going only for two weeks while my wife will be in India till Mid Jan. So we will enter US separately using AP. Please share your thoughts if you have been in this situation.

    Does your new I-94 (after H1 transfer) shows H1B or parolee? If you have time get H1B visa based on your recent H1B approval notice and enter on that. Otherwise you can very well enter on AP, though you work for different employer. As long as 485 is pending and if you have valid AP in hand, admission will not be an issue. Keep your H1B approval notice and AC21 letter (if you have it) in hand, in case if they dig you more.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment