
imh1b
06-10 10:22 AM
Kudos to everyone who went to DC. Your experiences are inspiring. Thank you IV core for organizing it.
wallpaper Apr 28, 2011 · The late Diana

lellah
03-15 01:03 AM
Hi currently I am doing my Master's and i will graduate on 2th april 2008. My OPT starts from june 15th 2008 and ends on 14 june 2008.
I am planning to file H1 this year on april 1 2008. I have a letter from chair of graduate studies stating that i will complete all the requirements for masters and graduate at the end of april 2008. Will I qualify for master's quota? If not, if I apply in general quota is that a good Idea or If I skip my H1 this year what should I do.
Instead of Chair of graduate studies can I have letter from any other person in the University coz my chair refused to give me a letter stating that I completed all the requirements for masters.
Whose letter would be valid apart from Chair of graduate studies
I am planning to file H1 this year on april 1 2008. I have a letter from chair of graduate studies stating that i will complete all the requirements for masters and graduate at the end of april 2008. Will I qualify for master's quota? If not, if I apply in general quota is that a good Idea or If I skip my H1 this year what should I do.
Instead of Chair of graduate studies can I have letter from any other person in the University coz my chair refused to give me a letter stating that I completed all the requirements for masters.
Whose letter would be valid apart from Chair of graduate studies

ragz4u
04-22 07:11 PM
Your stories are pretty compelling. Could you please send me an email with your stories at shrey@immigrationvoice.org so that I can collate it together?
Others, please send us your stories by using the template in the first email. It would really help our cause.
Most of us are on this forum because of the injustice that the current immigration system perpetuates.
What is even more frustrating is that we are chasing this so called American Dream during the most potent years of our lives and literally wasting our lives away.
Employers indifference, incompetent lawyers and pathetic para legals all add up to make our best years the worst. I always used to wonder how come there is not one single place where all hi tech workers can discuss their issues and work together.
The illegal immigrants have orgs like La Raza to support them, pro bono lawyers working for them and senators and reps listening to them. We are just starting to realize that we also can work together and get ourselves heard. Being highly-skilled should NOT be a handicap for us!
I just hope IV is that elusive orgs for legal skilled immigrants...
Others, please send us your stories by using the template in the first email. It would really help our cause.
Most of us are on this forum because of the injustice that the current immigration system perpetuates.
What is even more frustrating is that we are chasing this so called American Dream during the most potent years of our lives and literally wasting our lives away.
Employers indifference, incompetent lawyers and pathetic para legals all add up to make our best years the worst. I always used to wonder how come there is not one single place where all hi tech workers can discuss their issues and work together.
The illegal immigrants have orgs like La Raza to support them, pro bono lawyers working for them and senators and reps listening to them. We are just starting to realize that we also can work together and get ourselves heard. Being highly-skilled should NOT be a handicap for us!
I just hope IV is that elusive orgs for legal skilled immigrants...
2011 images of princess diana death

reedandbamboo
09-11 09:31 PM
I was just thinking and then this came up on me . How about sending a poster along with the letter campaign. I can contribute atleast four posters. They do not have to be full size posters ..can be just A4 size pamphlets kinds. We can just print them in color printer and send them along with the letters. These posters may make it to the press also as they will be funny and spicy for news. Actually, we can send copy of our letters to press as well along with our posters. If we make about 10 such posters, we can send one random poster along with the letter.
Something like :
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_124c6jh9dg6&invite=mqk525
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_127xvp53jdx&invite=cn4gjw5
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_12895rfwtcw&invite=g7kcrzz
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_130cvdpx4cg&invite=7bb9vs
feel free to edit and make better.
Bwbawa,
Hats off for your efforts! I was about to suggest adding "We want accountability" to the posters when I saw it in the last one .. maybe these words should be in CAPS, "JUSTICE" "ACCOUNTABILITY" etc.. ?
Good job!
Lets now draw up a list of persons/media outlets/organizations to send them to.
Something like :
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_124c6jh9dg6&invite=mqk525
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_127xvp53jdx&invite=cn4gjw5
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_12895rfwtcw&invite=g7kcrzz
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_130cvdpx4cg&invite=7bb9vs
feel free to edit and make better.
Bwbawa,
Hats off for your efforts! I was about to suggest adding "We want accountability" to the posters when I saw it in the last one .. maybe these words should be in CAPS, "JUSTICE" "ACCOUNTABILITY" etc.. ?
Good job!
Lets now draw up a list of persons/media outlets/organizations to send them to.
more...

potatoeater
08-12 06:50 PM
Gaurav,
How much salary does a 12 year IT experienced guy command in India?
Can you PM me the email addresses of your contacts. I will get in touch with them for a job for myself. I am quite serious.
Thanks
sure, I am a database administrator with 12 years of experience. I am oracle certified -OCP DBA in 9i/10g and 11g.
How much salary does a 12 year IT experienced guy command in India?
Can you PM me the email addresses of your contacts. I will get in touch with them for a job for myself. I am quite serious.
Thanks
sure, I am a database administrator with 12 years of experience. I am oracle certified -OCP DBA in 9i/10g and 11g.

Michael chertoff
08-13 01:46 PM
I am confused now!:D
I thought that with the Sept 2009 bulletin ( PD shifted to 01 Jan 2005 for EB2 India), my PD is current!
Am I missing something?
Best
Fred
Your PD will be current in next month september.
Enjoy. MC
I thought that with the Sept 2009 bulletin ( PD shifted to 01 Jan 2005 for EB2 India), my PD is current!
Am I missing something?
Best
Fred
Your PD will be current in next month september.
Enjoy. MC
more...

TwinkleM
07-17 09:34 PM
God Bless you all!!! Your efforts & fight against this injustice has brought a great relief to lots of people & their families in USA & back in their home country... Thanx a lot to all of you....
Hip Hip Hurray!!!!!
Hip Hip Hurray!!!!!
2010 princess diana death photos

number30
05-11 01:28 PM
'end of discrimination based on country of birth i.e. .
You can call this also as jealous. There are too many people from the other countries will have to wait because not having people to mass migrate to US. Arguments can be made in way. So be sympathetic. Your issue may not an issue for me. Do not call it as jealous
What they are saying not jealous. According INA priority date in case substitution is the day I-140 is applied. Somehow the original labor date was assigned as priority date . This might be an error but is causing problems and Inconvenience and injustice to some innocent people. You can call it as jealousy. That is alright but they have an issue which they need to fight. However small number may be it can benefit these guys.
If you do not support them that is OK. The moment you start using the word jealous, anti-immigrant etc. it stops the discussion.
You can call this also as jealous. There are too many people from the other countries will have to wait because not having people to mass migrate to US. Arguments can be made in way. So be sympathetic. Your issue may not an issue for me. Do not call it as jealous
What they are saying not jealous. According INA priority date in case substitution is the day I-140 is applied. Somehow the original labor date was assigned as priority date . This might be an error but is causing problems and Inconvenience and injustice to some innocent people. You can call it as jealousy. That is alright but they have an issue which they need to fight. However small number may be it can benefit these guys.
If you do not support them that is OK. The moment you start using the word jealous, anti-immigrant etc. it stops the discussion.
more...

belmontboy
04-15 09:21 PM
No actually i understood very clearly what you are.
Yup likewise, though i will refrain from saying it openly in the forum :D
Yup likewise, though i will refrain from saying it openly in the forum :D
hair princess diana death

gk_2000
04-15 09:03 PM
Hey belmont Guy and Jet Lee, can you take a crack at my question?
more...

Dhundhun
11-22 01:13 PM
Based on experience from India:
Errors in Passport and Visa entries are problem getting fixed, and if not fixed, can become cause of problem anytime.
The passport issuing office generally can fix typo error in passport as "observation", which they will write in any other page of passport. Getting fixed in any other passport office (which has not issued it) is a lengthy process.
Myself, family of four had got couple of times Passport entries fixed and Visa entries fixed (between 1992 when I was frequent traveller). Typo errors are common. In case of passport errors they fix as "Observation" on the same passport (passport is not changed). In case of Visa errors, they cancel it and give new.
Obviously, once "observation" is noted in passport, you need to show everywhere that the entries are modified
Errors in Passport and Visa entries are problem getting fixed, and if not fixed, can become cause of problem anytime.
The passport issuing office generally can fix typo error in passport as "observation", which they will write in any other page of passport. Getting fixed in any other passport office (which has not issued it) is a lengthy process.
Myself, family of four had got couple of times Passport entries fixed and Visa entries fixed (between 1992 when I was frequent traveller). Typo errors are common. In case of passport errors they fix as "Observation" on the same passport (passport is not changed). In case of Visa errors, they cancel it and give new.
Obviously, once "observation" is noted in passport, you need to show everywhere that the entries are modified
hot princess diana death

amitjoey
07-05 07:49 PM
The media needs to know, I do not have any idea how.
more...
house princess diana death pics.

chanukya
02-02 07:34 PM
90000--please post the link.
90,000 VISAS
Our contacts in Washington have told us that there is a growing chance of a bill to recapture as many as 90,000 visas. The language of the draft bill that we've seen calls for a full recapture of the unused visas from 2000-04.
EVERYONE should contact their Congressman and let them know just how important this is.
posted by Hammond Law Group LLC @ 6:23 PM
90,000 VISAS
Our contacts in Washington have told us that there is a growing chance of a bill to recapture as many as 90,000 visas. The language of the draft bill that we've seen calls for a full recapture of the unused visas from 2000-04.
EVERYONE should contact their Congressman and let them know just how important this is.
posted by Hammond Law Group LLC @ 6:23 PM
tattoo images of princess diana death

bosuca
07-17 11:04 PM
:) Thanks a lot to all members for being with us in this struggle. We have tasted our first big success this year. Credit goes to each and every IV member. We were all affected by the visa bulletin fiasco and this is our victory. This is a victory for all our members and we must rejoice.
IV had worked very hard and had been pushing for this in the background. Our flower campaign, rally and other advocacy efforts all came together and helped us at a crunch time. We thank members that sent flowers and also walked in the San Jose heat for 4 hours. All that really shows our commitment to this cause.
We are happy that our efforts are successful and IV has been able to make a difference. Please also know that during this effort, IV was extremely active and decision makers heard our voice. We cannot give out all the details but what IV members should know is that these efforts should make each one of us proud and what we can do if we have a firm resolve. We were also the first to break this news even before anyone else or media could, and continued to update our members as time passed.
IV also thanks its contributing members and it is because of their contributions we were able to continue this effort. Many thanks to the members that are contributing now after this good news.
Please continue your support for this organization and be an integral member of this ever growing community, so that this journey can continue and we can end retrogression and have immigrationvoice as our voice.
Team IV
IV had worked very hard and had been pushing for this in the background. Our flower campaign, rally and other advocacy efforts all came together and helped us at a crunch time. We thank members that sent flowers and also walked in the San Jose heat for 4 hours. All that really shows our commitment to this cause.
We are happy that our efforts are successful and IV has been able to make a difference. Please also know that during this effort, IV was extremely active and decision makers heard our voice. We cannot give out all the details but what IV members should know is that these efforts should make each one of us proud and what we can do if we have a firm resolve. We were also the first to break this news even before anyone else or media could, and continued to update our members as time passed.
IV also thanks its contributing members and it is because of their contributions we were able to continue this effort. Many thanks to the members that are contributing now after this good news.
Please continue your support for this organization and be an integral member of this ever growing community, so that this journey can continue and we can end retrogression and have immigrationvoice as our voice.
Team IV
more...
pictures princess diana death photos

Green.Tech
09-14 03:39 PM
I am sorry to say this Pappu, but honestly I do feel one thing. There are some things that IV can do without spending money(which I think are not being done). For example, it can lead everybody everybody to send letters to USCIS and congressmen and the press for justice highlighting abrupt actions of USCIS. I made so many pamphlets in the thread "Lets get Organized" which can be sent alongwith to make an impact. It is not about eb2 or eb3, it is about accountability and transparency from USCIS. It does not involve any money from anybody excepting a 41 cents stamp on the letter which I think most of people should be ready to spend. However, the push from IV seems to be missing.
With all due respect bsbawa10, although I am not a IV core member but I do believe that IV does a lot of stuff in the background that the visitors of this site are probably not aware of (until they join a State chapter). IV probably in consultation with its lobbying firm strategically focuses on the most important issues ailing the legal immigration community. IV comes out with campaigns when they know it will matter the most. It is probably not possible for IV to go back to USCIS/DOL with each and every complain its members come up with.
However, I do agree with your views on asking USCIS to be more transparent and accountable for its actions. And I don't believe IV needs us to show direction in such cases. You and me make up IV, and we can start campaigns on our own as well. I applaud your efforts to go after USCIS for what you are vying for. I am sure many like-minded souls including me will join hands with you. But all of us need luck to make these campaigns successful. I say so because there are lot of inactive folks in this forum who don't even want to spend $0.41.
...but we will keep trying! :)
With all due respect bsbawa10, although I am not a IV core member but I do believe that IV does a lot of stuff in the background that the visitors of this site are probably not aware of (until they join a State chapter). IV probably in consultation with its lobbying firm strategically focuses on the most important issues ailing the legal immigration community. IV comes out with campaigns when they know it will matter the most. It is probably not possible for IV to go back to USCIS/DOL with each and every complain its members come up with.
However, I do agree with your views on asking USCIS to be more transparent and accountable for its actions. And I don't believe IV needs us to show direction in such cases. You and me make up IV, and we can start campaigns on our own as well. I applaud your efforts to go after USCIS for what you are vying for. I am sure many like-minded souls including me will join hands with you. But all of us need luck to make these campaigns successful. I say so because there are lot of inactive folks in this forum who don't even want to spend $0.41.
...but we will keep trying! :)
dresses princess diana death

gcisadawg
04-12 12:09 AM
1. they have country limit for diversification. >> us(culprit) immigration is broken.
2. substitution labor >> desi employers(culprit) sold it.
3. my employer did not file for GC because layoffs couple of years back. >> general public are culprit. they caused our employer to get loss.
4.other employers filed GC for other people. >> other employers are culprit. they filed GC to retain their employers.
5.EB2 category : if they do not exist, I would have got spillover visas.
6.EB1 employers : employers are filing in EB1 category for the same skill set as mine
7.EB2 employers: employers are filing in EB2 for the same skill set as mine.
8.Dollar : Seriously. Dollar is a culprit. Last year Dollar value is less. So many foreigners are able to afford dollar and they filed for investor visa. Without that I would have got spillover visas
9.140 portability : many people are porting 140, PD from previous employer to new employer. They are able to retain old priority dates than me.
Any others??
How can I get GC with all these things.
Folks, this is for your information. not for the argument.
just kidding. :)
How about stopping the disscussions which divides the community.
I can understand the frustration of long wait for GC. The fight is for immigrant and non immigrant visas. Everyone(individuals like you and me), desi employers, desi MNCs, american companies wants to play by rules. The system is not fair. thats the reality.
Well, I thought OP had a good point. Do you support substitute LC?
Disclaimer: I'm not a beneficiary of a substituted labor certification.
GCisaDawg
2. substitution labor >> desi employers(culprit) sold it.
3. my employer did not file for GC because layoffs couple of years back. >> general public are culprit. they caused our employer to get loss.
4.other employers filed GC for other people. >> other employers are culprit. they filed GC to retain their employers.
5.EB2 category : if they do not exist, I would have got spillover visas.
6.EB1 employers : employers are filing in EB1 category for the same skill set as mine
7.EB2 employers: employers are filing in EB2 for the same skill set as mine.
8.Dollar : Seriously. Dollar is a culprit. Last year Dollar value is less. So many foreigners are able to afford dollar and they filed for investor visa. Without that I would have got spillover visas
9.140 portability : many people are porting 140, PD from previous employer to new employer. They are able to retain old priority dates than me.
Any others??
How can I get GC with all these things.
Folks, this is for your information. not for the argument.
just kidding. :)
How about stopping the disscussions which divides the community.
I can understand the frustration of long wait for GC. The fight is for immigrant and non immigrant visas. Everyone(individuals like you and me), desi employers, desi MNCs, american companies wants to play by rules. The system is not fair. thats the reality.
Well, I thought OP had a good point. Do you support substitute LC?
Disclaimer: I'm not a beneficiary of a substituted labor certification.
GCisaDawg
more...
makeup princess diana death pics.

ragz4u
04-26 08:14 AM
I think you should consider accepting stories of those you have yet to start their GC process. This gives another perspective, to tell people that even those who are highly qualified and experienced are in two minds whether to file for GC or not. Why this thought? this is because the delays and long wait acts as a deterent. End of the day, if these people are already frustrated at the onset, then they may decide to leave US and seek opportunities elsewhere, leading to loss of such valuable talent to the US. This was explicitly highlighted in yesterday's Judiciary Committee presentations by the four Economists.
While accepting stories from those waiting for GC, please also accept stories from those who are apprehensive of filing due to the delays, hence conveying a reason that US risks losing highly skilled workers should these circumstances continue.
These are my thoughts!
And I agree with you 100%. If you would carefully read my posts, you will notice that I have said to Waitnwatch that the reporter I was referring to specifically wanted someone who was in the process. This clearly is limited to one reporter only.
We might have a reporter tomorrow who wants to cover IV but only those folks who are not even starting their process and wary of the wait.
So please do not misconstrue me. Send in your stories. It does not matter if you are just a student looking forward to immigrate, someone like Waitnwatch who is collecting documents to start the process, someone retrogressed, in the back logs or even just on the verge of getting approval. We need all the stories.
When we go to Senators, if we present a spectrum of stories like this, it will have the most impact.
Hope this clarifies a lot.
A humble request though. Please do not send me stories by messaging. I have a separate folder that I use for this and it would really help if you would email me instead of messaging me. Also, please follow the template so that we know exactly in which stage of GC you are, who are your senators etc.
Thanks
While accepting stories from those waiting for GC, please also accept stories from those who are apprehensive of filing due to the delays, hence conveying a reason that US risks losing highly skilled workers should these circumstances continue.
These are my thoughts!
And I agree with you 100%. If you would carefully read my posts, you will notice that I have said to Waitnwatch that the reporter I was referring to specifically wanted someone who was in the process. This clearly is limited to one reporter only.
We might have a reporter tomorrow who wants to cover IV but only those folks who are not even starting their process and wary of the wait.
So please do not misconstrue me. Send in your stories. It does not matter if you are just a student looking forward to immigrate, someone like Waitnwatch who is collecting documents to start the process, someone retrogressed, in the back logs or even just on the verge of getting approval. We need all the stories.
When we go to Senators, if we present a spectrum of stories like this, it will have the most impact.
Hope this clarifies a lot.
A humble request though. Please do not send me stories by messaging. I have a separate folder that I use for this and it would really help if you would email me instead of messaging me. Also, please follow the template so that we know exactly in which stage of GC you are, who are your senators etc.
Thanks
girlfriend hairstyles princess diana death princess diana death certificate. princess

transpass
08-22 02:28 PM
http://immigration-law.com/
08/22/2008: Wild Forest Fire Sweeping Chinese and Indian Websites
The USCIS has been delaying release of the August 15, 2008 USCIS processing time reports and so-called certain government agency processing tracking sites have been reporting slow-down of the EB-2 I-485 applications for the Indians and Chinese. Triggered in part by these evidence, the Indian and Chinese EB-2 I-485 waiters are literally consuming their emotions through the Indian and Chinese websites. However, we are still in August and have yet to reach the September 2008 Visa Bulletin which was released by the State Department assumedly after consulting with the USCIS, and there is absolutely no evidence at this point that the FY 2008 EB-2 visa numbers have already been exhausted. People should calm down, keep patience, and wait for the agencies' announcements, if any.
:DWhy are u late to the party man?:D All the booze is gone...:D:D
08/22/2008: Wild Forest Fire Sweeping Chinese and Indian Websites
The USCIS has been delaying release of the August 15, 2008 USCIS processing time reports and so-called certain government agency processing tracking sites have been reporting slow-down of the EB-2 I-485 applications for the Indians and Chinese. Triggered in part by these evidence, the Indian and Chinese EB-2 I-485 waiters are literally consuming their emotions through the Indian and Chinese websites. However, we are still in August and have yet to reach the September 2008 Visa Bulletin which was released by the State Department assumedly after consulting with the USCIS, and there is absolutely no evidence at this point that the FY 2008 EB-2 visa numbers have already been exhausted. People should calm down, keep patience, and wait for the agencies' announcements, if any.
:DWhy are u late to the party man?:D All the booze is gone...:D:D
hairstyles tattoo princess diana death

gsc999
09-08 12:23 AM
Guys & Gals,
Let no one take you for granted. Stand up now for what is important to you.
It is time to debunk all the negative myths about the high skilled legal immigrants.
Be part of this historical event which will go down as a memorable story in the
legal immigrant community. Be part of this amazing experience.
Yes, you could always watch the rally on TV but its time to book the air ticket,
take the bus or just take your car out for a long drive. Bring along your family,
spouse and friends.
Yes, together we can do this. See you in DC.
Let no one take you for granted. Stand up now for what is important to you.
It is time to debunk all the negative myths about the high skilled legal immigrants.
Be part of this historical event which will go down as a memorable story in the
legal immigrant community. Be part of this amazing experience.
Yes, you could always watch the rally on TV but its time to book the air ticket,
take the bus or just take your car out for a long drive. Bring along your family,
spouse and friends.
Yes, together we can do this. See you in DC.
anda007
07-04 03:23 AM
How many sent the flowers....give the order# too if you can..
Reply By Anand Sharma - Longmont Colorado
Order # FNM1314828 from ftd
Here is my details of the order -->
Order # FNL1783677
Deliver on: Tuesday
Jul. 10, 2007
Delivery by: FedEx�, DHL� or UPS�
Deliver to: Emilio Sanchez
Business
US Citizen and Immigration Service
20 Massachusetts Avenue,
NW
Washington, DC 20529
US
2023071565
Occasion: Get Well
Gift Message and Signature: Dear Mr. Sanchez Thanks for giving us hope for few hours on July 1st and taking it away. We enjoyed the ride and the pain. Hope USCIS recovers from its insanity soon. Hope you Get well soon Regards A Legal Immigrant
Sweetheart Mixed Rose Bouquet
- F488 $ 24.99
Service Charges $ 13.99
Taxes $ 0.00
Subtotal $ 38.98
Reply By Anand Sharma - Longmont Colorado
Order # FNM1314828 from ftd
Here is my details of the order -->
Order # FNL1783677
Deliver on: Tuesday
Jul. 10, 2007
Delivery by: FedEx�, DHL� or UPS�
Deliver to: Emilio Sanchez
Business
US Citizen and Immigration Service
20 Massachusetts Avenue,
NW
Washington, DC 20529
US
2023071565
Occasion: Get Well
Gift Message and Signature: Dear Mr. Sanchez Thanks for giving us hope for few hours on July 1st and taking it away. We enjoyed the ride and the pain. Hope USCIS recovers from its insanity soon. Hope you Get well soon Regards A Legal Immigrant
Sweetheart Mixed Rose Bouquet
- F488 $ 24.99
Service Charges $ 13.99
Taxes $ 0.00
Subtotal $ 38.98
Tortoise
08-12 03:16 PM
I had 2 soft LUDs in Aug 26 and 27 in 2008 for all of 3 applicants on that day not sure they are for what..that time I was in India using AP.
Another guess is my file may have been pre-adjudicated thats why I had see 3 LUD's as other 2 applicants didn't treavel to India only myself.
Another guess is my file may have been pre-adjudicated thats why I had see 3 LUD's as other 2 applicants didn't treavel to India only myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment